Saturday, June 6, 2009

World Cup predictions


Cock on the block time. Roscoe will be doing the same with the one of us who gets the most wrong having to refer to the other as "His Highness" for a month.

Most Runs - Has to be a batsman that either opens or comes in early and needs to be a team that goes the distance. I'm going for Paul Collingwood! Haha. Ok, in seriousness, India's Sharma is my pick.

Most Wickets - A bit torn here. Vettori is a good shout but I'm going for Australia's Mitch Johnson.

Semi Finalists - India and Australia from one group with New Zealand just missing out. South Africa and Sri Lanka from the other group.

Winners - India to pip my beloved South Africans at the final hurdle.

Non Test Nations - I don't see any of them making it through to the supers. The Dutch are now in a great position but I think they'll lose badly against Pakistan. Ireland has a shot but I think the Bangers might just show up for a change. The one thing that could play a huge factor is the weather.

Roscoe's predictions will hopefully be up later today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Commentary Position Copyright © 2009 BeepTheGeek is Designed by Gaganpreet Singh