Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Champs Trophy buzz


With Australia pasting England and India winning their tri-nations tournament, both teams are right on the heels of SA in the ODI rankings. While I would obviously prefer SA to be streets ahead, I can't ignore the fact that it makes next weeks' Champions Trophy even more exciting.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a post about predictions as well as sending out emails to various cricketing bloggers.

Unless I forget.

I'm going to forget aren't I? Dammit!

4 comments:

Reverse Swing on September 15, 2009 at 4:06 PM said...

yea man i am pretty excited about champions trophy for many reasons like Long time not a quality ODI cup, ICCCT 2009 is test of ODI future, format is good not long and boring, also allows surprising results, hard fight in group of Australia, India, Pakistan.

Hoping for a good time. Best of luck with predictions, I will do one too, currently doing team reviews for each team hoping to complete it before next week :P

Darren Buser on September 15, 2009 at 5:19 PM said...

The West Indies review should be fun.

Sean on September 17, 2009 at 5:18 PM said...

Darren if you need some one to do a readers prediction I would not mind having a go.

Darren Buser on September 17, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

I've sent out the emails to the various bloggers but I'll do a post where you and any other readers can leave their predictions.

Post a Comment

 

The Commentary Position Copyright © 2009 BeepTheGeek is Designed by Gaganpreet Singh