Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Punter likes what he sees



The Ashes are almost upon us, and Aussie captain Ricky Ponting felt the need to talk up his lanky, former #1, paceman.

And Ponting, speaking at Hove on Monday, said of Lee: "He's looking good at the moment. He's trained harder than I've ever seen him train before in the last couple of weeks, whether it would be with his bowling or in the gym or all the extra stuff he's been doing.

"Anyone that lays eyes on him can see how good a physical shape he is in.

Ponting then added, "I've convinced management to let him room with me. I'm going to light a few candles, lay down some rose petals and see if I can get an even closer look at that incredible physique."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Commentary Position Copyright © 2009 BeepTheGeek is Designed by Gaganpreet Singh